6.10.2008

more from the Giants ballpark

More folks having fun on their bikes on a Saturday afternoon before and after the ballgame!

Oh so pretty in pink to the MAX!!!

Cool velo-alternative to the taxicab:

And here's a crafty fella named Wade with his homemade basket made from a box of Cabernet Sauvignon from the Napa Valley (take note of the Brooks saddle and Brooks grips):



All spotted right in front of my favorite ballpark perk (next to my new boyfriend Emmanuel Burriss, and the Belgian beer they serve inside the ballpark) - SF Bicycle Coalition's free valet bike parking!

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

I love it all! I'm even more inspired to make my wine-box rack now, thanks!!!

Unknown said...

I love these photos!

Kristin Tieche said...

Thanks, gals! I love seeing all these cyclists at the ballpark!

And all over SF for that matter!

Charlotte said...

KT, Could I use the image of the wine box in a post on the subject? I will, of course, say it's yours...

Kristin Tieche said...

OK! No prob, Charlotte!

2whls3spds said...

I love the wine box concept...and Pretty in Pink is out of this world! WONDERFUL!

Aaron